1) Buy some clothes. Since the separation, I haven't been really able to go on a spree, and I need some new stuff desperately, especially pants.
2) Plan a great summer vacation series for the kids and Corb (and Josie, if any of the places catch her interest). Last year's trip to New Hamster and then Maine really worked out well, and I want to go back again, although trips to NYC and Philly are also on the list, as well as a ton of day trips.
3) Finish up with the divorce stuff.
4) Get back to writing! I can't wait to bring The Late Night Show to a conclusion, and also have a few ideas about other stories.
5) Get my computer fixed. It caught a nasty virus somewhere down the line, and I just haven't had the time to restore it to normal. Right now, it's barely getting by.
6) Visit with old friends, and find more time to relax. For the past four months, I've been living in "SOS" mode. My life is divided up into blocks of "what needs to get done now." I want to be able to devote more time to just relaxing...which includes...
7) Catch up on my reading. I've got stacks of the New Yorker I need to read, and a Stephen King series of short stories that's been essentially untouched. That and the last Harry Potter, so that when the new one comes out, I'm all caught up.
8) Polish through a few DVD box sets. Despite Oklahoma mode, I've developed a new obsession, which is Season One of 24. This is a terrific series! I don't know if the other seasons are as good, but this first storyline completely has me on the edge of my seat. I also want to go through the entire first season of Six Feet Under , which Corb has...but I'll tell you, those box sets are seriously overpriced.