Just in case you've had a rough day, here is a
stress management technique
recommended in all the latest psychological texts;
the funny thing is that it really works.
1) Picture yourself near a stream.
2) Birds are softly chirping in the crisp, cool,
3) No one but you knows your secret place.
4) You are in total seclusion from that hectic
place called "the world."
5) The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills
the air with a cascade of serenity.
6) The water is so crystal clear.
7) You can easily make out the face of the person
you're holding under the water.