"Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative, and not use things that someone else has already listed."
1. Taking a long hot bath, and midway, dunking my entire body underwater.
2. Reading New Yorker magazine as I walk into work.
3. Listening to the sounds of the geese outside my window.
4. Walking on thin ice, just to hear the cracks.
5. Reclining in a parked car with the sun shining through the sunroof.
6. Sleeping until ten in the morning on a Saturday.
7. Reading on a rainy day.
8. The sun setting on an airflight to Florida.
9. Walking across a beach, and feeling the heat of the sand between my toes.
10. Letting out a huge fart when I'm all alone and no one's in the vicinity.
Hey, it's me...I had to say something slightly uncompromising, didn't I?
Tagging...ah, if the spirit moves you...let it out!