"Ground rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five Weird Habits You Have" and the people who get tagged need to then write a LJ entry about their five quirky little habits as well as state the rules of this game clearly. In the end, you need to list the next five people who you want to tag."
But here’s my twist (you knew there had to be one, right?) One of these is a LIE! Can you guess which one?
1. When I need comfort food, I go for peanut butter on burnt toast...the blacker, the better (Obvious comments need not apply.)
2. I still sit cross-legged when I’m typing at home (or “Indian style,” as they called it at school)
3. Whenever I finish reading a book, I always write my name on first page, along with the date I finished it and any comments I may have. I also highlight passages and write comments in the margins,, if something’s on my mind.
4. When I make love, I cry out, “Wee haaaa! It’s noodling time!”
5. I like it when Corb dresses up my kids in weird outfits, like this one, which happened the other day as we were putting our Christmas tree up:
Tagged: whoever wants to do this. Hey, I’m not picky…just discerning!