Boston Red Sox hero hurler Curt Schilling, wearing a Celtics jersey, rang in from `the home office in Wahoo, Neb.,' to list the Top Ten Secrets to the Boston Red Sox Comeback last night on `The Late Show with David Letterman.'
10. Unlike the first three games, we didn't leave early to beat the traffic.
9. We put flu virus in Jeter's Gatorade.
8. Let's just say Pete Rose made some phone calls for us.
7. We asked Pokey Reese to be a little less pokey.
6. It's not like we haven't won a big game before - it's just been 86 years.
5. Honestly, I think we were tired of hearing about the Patriots.
4. The messages of encouragement Martha sent on prison napkins.
3. We pretended the baseball was Letterman's head.
2. What'd you expect - we have a guy who looks like Jesus!
1. We got Babe Ruth's ghost a hooker and now everything's cool.